|Get personal service, advice & recommendations from Deanna, Becky, Kim or Steve: 1-888-407-3854 or 816-282-6858 M - F: 8:30am - 7pm, Sat: 11am - 4pm, Sun: 2 - 4pm ET, email us, or click here to get side-by-side travel insurance quotes
Won't it be great after you've picked up the phone and got your questions answered today? Then you can just smile that big smile of satisfaction, sigh to yourself on the inside, and think, ... "This is the best trip planning decision I've ever made."
|Home Page | TripAssure | Travelex Select | TravelSafe Classic | Comparison Quotes
Trip & Travel Insurance For Puerto Rican Residents
Not all travel insurance plans will cover Puerto Rican residents. The TripAssure Bridge and Complete, Travelex Select and TravelSafe Classic and Plus Travel Insurance plans you find here will cover Puerto Rican residents taking a trip, tour or cruise.
What is Travel Insurance?
Trip Cancellation Insurance gives you the money you lose if you can’t go or are forced to cut your trip, cruise or tour short by unforeseen losses.
- Travel Insurance also covers you if you need emergency medical transportation.
- Or, you might have a Travel Delay which forces you to have extra accommodation expenses
- Or your luggage is delayed, lost, stolen or damaged
- If your checked luggage doesn’t arrive within 12 or 24 hours after you do, you can be reimbursed for items you need to buy.
- Travel Insurance can also protect you if you’re forced to cancel or interrupt your trip because you or a close family member unexpectedly gets hurt or sick
- Travel Insurance can even cover you if you change your mind and want to cancel your trip. You can get a policy upgrade that lets you cancel your trip for any reason. This adds about 50% to the cost
- Click here to see what else is or isn’t covered
PuertoRicoTravelinsurance.com is a division of TripInsuranceStore.com
Protect Yourself and Travel with Peace of Mind
PO Box 466
Owatonna, MN 55060
Toll free: 1-888-407-3854
Office hours: (Eastern Time Zone)
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 11 am - 4 pm
Sunday: 2 - 4 pm
- We'll call you back if we miss your call
We have multiple phone lines so you will reach Deanna, Becky, Kim or Steve live. Call back if our lines are busy. If you get our voicemail, leave a message - we return all calls promptly.